Dyna Masters Inc.
Materials We Machine
Dyna Masters Inc. specializes in the precision machining processes of:
- Plastics (Acetal, ABS, Delrin, HPDE, Nylon, Polycarb, Tecaform & more)
- Aluminum (2000, 5000, 6000 & 7000 Series)
- Carbon Steel (1018, 12L14, 4130, 4140 & more)
- Alloy Steel (Titanium)
- Stainless Steel (300 & 400 Series)
- Tool Steel (A2, 17-4 PH, D2 & M2)
- Brass (314, 360, 385 & more)
Our Commitment to Quality
Dyna Masters Inc. is committed to First Time Quality and On Time Delivery methods that meet or exceed customer expectations and requirements.
We accomplish this by setting Measurable Quality Objectives and implementing continuous improvement of our Quality Management System and Product Realization Processes.
Our customers benefit because we incorporate key Quality Management Principles into our daily activities:
- Customer Focus: We believe in building solid customer relationships which encourage customer feedback and generate customer satisfaction.
- Strong Leadership: Our management team and supervisors are dedicated to ensuring quality, maintaining customer satisfaction, and upholding our internal workforce through ongoing training and recognition.
- Consistent Process Approach: We follow ISO compliant procedures which help us strive towards continuous process improvement.
- Solid Decisions: We utilize risk and opportunity, as well as evidence-based, decision-making procedures that allow us to continually improve the suitability, adequacy and effectiveness of the Quality Management Systems which affect the quality of our products and customer service.
Our high-tech facility in Rochester, NY utilizes the latest in precision machining equipment to produce the highest quality results:
- Advanced CAD/CAM engineering software to produce thorough designs to meet your exacting specifications. Mastercam 2018
- CNC equipment in vertical and horizontal machining centers, and a Turning Center to allow the greatest production flexibility.
- Tool Room equipment that provide the finishing touches.
- Stringent Quality Control procedures at every step of the production process - receiving and inspection, first article inspection, in-process inspections and final audit.
Find out for yourself how our American company With a Focus on Quality can produce the precision products you need to get the job done right.